We Want You:
Our HR department is seeking support from an HR Administrator that will coordinate and facilitate the scheduling of appointments, maintain records of information and also assist with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources All-Star Team.
Our company is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a champion who adapts to change, is open to new ideas and willing to take on new responsibilities, whilst maintaining the ability to work within deadlines.
As an HR Administrator, you will also provide support to relevant managers to ensure accurate time and attendance records are kept up to date.
- At least 2 years experience as an HR administrator or HR assistant.
- Relevant qualification or studying towards.
- Understanding various HR software systems, for example Sage People, Jarisson Time.
- Computer literate with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of labour laws.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for drafting allocated HR documents using the supplied templates.
- Transactional administrative functions entail filing, data capturing and updated record keeping.
- Draft minutes of meetings.
- Ensure HR documents are received and actioned timeously.
- Prepare and distribute long service certificates.
- Provide support to relevant managers to ensure accurate time and attendance records.
- Capture timesheets to the time and attendance management system.
- Provide payroll reports and information regarding employee leave transactions and balances.
- Ensuring that all employee details reflect accurately on all HR Information Systems.
- Co-ordinate and schedule relevant HR meetings e.g. stay interviews, exit interviews and other HR meetings.
- Maintain company organograms and ensure they are kept up to date with accurate information.
- Provide HR-related support to all members of the organisation.
- General admin duties and reporting as required.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.