We Want You:
We are on the lookout for a Housekeeper who will assist with maintaining our awesome building in tip-top shape. You will be tasked with keeping it clean, ensuring that office spaces, bars, and kitchens meet all housekeeping and sanitation requirements. If you have exceptional attention to detail, consistency in service standards, and determination, then this role is for you.
- Three years of relevant experience;
- Good organisational and Team management skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure work areas are clean and tidy before opening, during service, and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the building as well as the car park area);
- Ensure floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed and/or vacuumed. The walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed or sanitised, and replaced with refuse bags;
- Ensure toilets are cleaned;
- Ensure tables, counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights and machines and/or equipment is clean and wiped before Team Members commence work;
- Ensure that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods;
- Ensure appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents;
- Request cleaning fluids and/or cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required;
- Declare breakages to the Office Manager;
- Ensure the cleaning of aircon filters weekly;
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored, and request replacements as needed;
- Ensure table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, and that tabletops and edges are reported if refurbishing is required.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.