We Want You:
We have an exciting opportunity for a techie who is into movies and can make up their SQL mind. A carpenter who can join two tables or more. Someone who can keep calm and query on!
The chosen champ will help solve database issues and develop, test, improve and maintain new and existing databases to help our partners in retrieving all their data efficiently and effectively.
As a Database Developer, you will be responsible for designing stable and reliable databases, and tables that don’t break and are according to BET Software’s needs. The dynamic individual must be engaged and passionate about what they do, be approachable, and push boundaries to achieve the best for the business.
You will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. Communication and organizational skills are key for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
- Working towards or completed Diploma/Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with MS SQL Server.
- + 3 years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience with C# (.Net).
- Experience in simply explaining complex matters,
- Understanding Couchbase, Cockroach DB, Redis, Elasticsearch, or Oracle will be an advantage. Training is available for upskilling in these technologies
Nice To Have:
- Cloud experience
- Advantage Red Hat OpenShift certified – RHCE
- Linux Certified.
- Networking Certification (Network+, CCNA)
- VMware certified – VCP
What You’ll Do:
- Involved in Software Development Lifecycle by analyzing business requirements and understanding the functional workflow of information from source systems to destination systems.
- Responsible for analyzing numerous data sources and their mapping onto a master model.
- Design and implementation of masters and output structures.
- Develop Microsoft SQL databases.
- Do performance optimization of Microsoft SQL databases.
- Develop SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions, and reports to support the enhancement of critical SQL-based business systems.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to support data integration.
- Accepts changes to tasks, plans, and procedures to align with the strategic direction of the organization and appropriately adjusts behavior and activities to changing conditions.
- Makes confident, timely, fact-based decisions drawing on a broad range of resources through collaboration with others.
- Generates new ideas and challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports the change, and encourages innovation.
- Searches for opportunities to create new ideas and innovate or improve efficiencies wherever possible
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful