Location: Durban (Head Offices)
We Want You:
We are searching for an agent of change…Someone who takes great pride in the work they do as well as being a phenomenal leader. A Business Analyst Team Lead who will be responsible for leading and coaching a talented Team of Business Analysts.
The chosen candidate will be the go-to person for creating an environment where everyone can bring their best self to work. You will also be accountable for clarifying business requirements, through in-work collaboration with the business stakeholders both internal and external.
- +5 years of BA experience and 2 years of leadership experience (required).
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience working in a Software Development/Digital/Commercial environment. (advantageous)
What You’ll Do:
- Align closely with business and delivery stakeholders around strategic roadmaps.
- Assist with shaping the demand for the product and business analysis space.
- Assist with lean business cases.
- Perform high-level analysis activities in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ensure processes are documented, understood & aligned with business and architecture.
- Have a deep understanding of the value streams within the domain and products they support, to assist in shaping the roadmap for those products.
- Focus on customer centricity and customer experience throughout all operational processes and value streams and help to create a culture of customer centricity within the BA discipline.
- Surfacing and delivering regular insights to the Business Stakeholders with sound recommendations, allowing our Business Stakeholders to make informed strategic decisions.
- Produce innovative ideas or solutions that challenge traditional assumptions and approach ongoing developments from new perspectives.
- Devise, initiate, and drive effective change initiatives in own area or department as well as across various disciplines
- Assist with the identification of resources to be allocated to work requests based on specific knowledge areas or skills.
- Foster a partnership between business stakeholders, delivery Teams, architecture, and the rest of the BA community.
- Identify business and organisational constraints affecting options for change.
- Align with the PMO and business on upcoming projects, initiatives, and work requests, so that our clients can start planning and communicating this and anticipate resource requirements to ensure that resources are brought on board / assigned timeously.
- Collaborating with all disciplines and benchmarking value-adding solutions.
- Evaluate and improve solution assessment and validation.
- Elicit and analyse cultural, business, and organisational constraints affecting options for change.
- Continuously support the business environment and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Strong commitment to organisational objectives and ensuring high-quality delivery of
- Ensuring costs are monitored and that users and the organisation benefit.
- Able to coach business analysts on organisation and effective time management.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.