We Want You:
We are searching for an individual with a different kind of passion and strength. Someone who gets as much joy from the work they do, as they do from leading a Team and helping them grow. A talented Business Analyst Team Lead who will head up a dynamic Team of Business Analysts.
The chosen All-Star will take pride in being the go-to person responsible for creating a space where Team Members can be authentic and innovative. The successful candidate will also be accountable for guiding the clarification of business requirements, through in-work collaboration with the business stakeholders – internally and externally.
- Relevant degree (required);
- + 5 years of business analysis experience plus 2 years of Team Lead experience (required);
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products;
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
What You’ll Do:
- Align closely with business and delivery stakeholders around strategic roadmaps;
- Assist with lean business cases;
- Have a deep understanding of the value streams within the domain and products they support, to assist in shaping the roadmap for those products;
- Focus on customer-centricity and customer experience throughout all operational processes and value streams, and help to create a culture of customer-centricity within the BA discipline;
- Servicing and delivering regular insights to the business stakeholders with sound recommendations, allowing our business stakeholders to make informed strategic decisions;
- Produce innovative ideas or solutions that challenge traditional assumptions, and approach ongoing developments from new perspectives;
- Devise, initiate, and drive effective change initiatives in own area or department, as well as across various disciplines;
- Ensure that the contribution of others is recognised through formal reward processes and gestures of informal recognition;
- Push autonomy and empowerment downwards through the organisation. Inspire enthusiasm and a cheerful outlook in Team Members about their work and their contribution to the organisation’s success;
- Identify development needs in others, and ensure they are aware of the resources available for their learning and development. Connect individuals with learning and development contacts;
- Identify, attract, and recruit high-caliber individuals as organisation-wide assets;
- Responsible for quality assurance of BA deliverables, and coaching regarding quality issues identified;
- Foster a partnership between business stakeholders, delivery teams, architecture, and the rest of the BA community;
- Align with the PMO and business on upcoming projects, initiatives, and work requests, so that our client can start planning and communicating this and anticipate resource requirements to ensure that resources are brought on board / assigned timeously.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.